Monday, March 17, 2014

Q: My boyfriend say he loves me, but he calls me only twice a week and prioritized his friends over me?



Q: My boyfriend say he loves me, but he calls me only twice a week and prioritized his friends over me? 

A:

Is he slowly increasing the time he shares with you, socially and emotionally? Relationships usually start hot and heavy, but then you need to get back to a realistic sense of closeness and time apart. Even married couples require space. 
 
Maybe the key here is whether you two could talk about these tough issues. Do you laugh together and share good times or do you always feel abandoned and unappreciated?

Healthy relationships always call for a balance between time together and time apart between the couple. Balance your life, school and/or work, friends, a hobby, exercise. Don’t just focus on a "love life." 




No comments:

Post a Comment